1. All goods, materials, products purchased and supplied by the company will remain the property of the company until payment has been received and cleared in full.
2. Payment must be made on completion of the work. Cheques are not accepted unless prior arrangement has been made in writing. EPP (Easy Payment Plan) interest free credit must be arranged prior to the installation date and must be approved in advance. [See section 18].
3. All goods that are deemed energy efficient or are ancillary to preserving the energy efficiency of a property are subject to VAT at a rate of 5% any goods not related to the above are subject to 20% VAT
4. A quote is a fixed price for the work required unless additional work is required or added to as the work commences or unforeseen problems occurred that could not possibly have been seen or predicted before work commenced. We do not give estimates as this is a guide to the price of the work required; it may not be identical to the final invoice due to more materials required or unforeseen labour charges.
5. A 10 guarantee will be issued when payment has been received in full. It will be sent by email or post within 3 to 10 days. The guarantee gives you a total of 10 years parts and labour coverage for component failure. Not accidental damage. The first year also includes a 12 months customer care package. This include parts, labour and call-out charge. After the first twelve months there is a fixed call-out fee of £45 per call, but no charge for replacement parts or the labour to replace them. Standard incandescent lighting bulbs / tubes / batteries are not covered under the guarantee
This guarantee is in addition to the 1-year manufacturer parts only guarantee.
6. Goods are covered under their original manufacturers guarantee unless otherwise stated on the 10-year guarantee issued.
7. Goods that the company have not purchased will not be covered by the company guarantee for parts or labour. Faulty or replacements items of this kind must be made directly with the company you purchased them from and any labour involved in replacing these items will be subject to labour charges at our normal hourly rates of £45 per hour part or full.
8. The definition of completion means all the work listed in the original quote has been completed.
9. This does not include snagging lists or time to collate a snagging list, this is covered under the guarantee.
10. Monies cannot be held back pending a snagging list, payment must still be made in full.
11. Delays caused by issues out of the company’s control, for example (Goods NOT purchased by the company that arrive faulty or damaged) the company cannot be held responsible for these issues and any further labour charges will apply as a result of downtime or not being able to complete the work on time or any overtime that maybe required to complete this work will also apply.
12. Snagging lists must be discussed with the installers at the end of the completion day, you will be required to inspect the work personally, so you must be present.
13. Future snagging lists will be covered under the company guarantee.
14. If goods are to be made bespoke and special order in advance which cannot be returned without expense or not returned at all, a deposit may be required before work commences, this will be for initial purchase of goods / services required.
15. A deposit is non-refundable, and the balance will be required on completion (See completion terms above).
16. Special order good or bespoke made cannot be refunded after deposit has been paid.
17. No deposit is required for standard loft storage work.
18. Payment for goods and services provided must be on the completion day.
19. Payment can be made by cash or credit** / debit card, bank transfer, online banking or pre-arranged EPP (Easy Payment Plan) Interest free credit.
(**American Express is not currently accepted)
20. Cheques are not accepted. No invoicing periods.
21. If an item is damaged in your home by our installers, we do have insurance for such events. We may offer to rectify the damage ourselves which we should be given the chance to do so initially.
22. If liability is not accepted or admitted then our insurance company will be able to mediate.
23. In any case the company must be given written notification and allowed time to communicate with relevant parties involved to help rectify or provide a solution to the issue raised, this may take some time to gather all information required and must be allowed.
24. If we feel that we can rectify the issues raised you should allow the company to attend within a reasonable time scale and to do a report or evaluation of said issues.
25. If we cannot rectify the issues ourselves, we will raise the issue with our insurance company so we can conclude matters.
26. Whilst any disputes regarding damage are in place outstanding money must be paid in full (Not held back) If this has nothing to do with the work to be paid for.
Holding payments back for other reasons when the job has been completed will only delay matters further.
27. We will provide protective coverings for the areas we are working in to help protect the carpets, flooring and furnishings from dust and dirt.
28. We cannot guarantee that some dust or dirt will not get into areas we couldn’t protect or areas that we were unaware of that it would affect.
29. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure any other areas are covered and protected with dust sheets so that carpets, ornaments and anything that could be damaged is removed and cleared from the room or working areas.
30. It is not the company’s responsibility to move these items to start work, this includes contents of lofts.
31. The working area must be clear and no members of the household to hinder or obstruct the progress of the work. We ask that until the work is complete all children family members etc. to keep clear of the working area for safety reasons.
32. We do not store credit card details, personal information, nor do we share or sell customer information with any 3rd parties. We conform to GDPR regulations within our industry.
33. Information we take via our enquiry forms on our website or direct telephone enquiries are strictly for the purpose of establishing the customer’s requirement and to help with the customers enquiry. Information will remain on our customer database for future communication to assist with guarantees or other requirements.
34. To cancel an installation/order please contact our office on 01254 370073 or write to us using the address on top of this document.
35. Any deposits received where goods have already been ordered/purchased/delivered to the company prior to work commencing cannot be refunded.
36. Refunds are within 7 working days of cancellation notice.
37. If you are a customer and you have recommended a friend, neighbour or family member you are entitled to £30. This is paid to your bank within 7 to 10 working days on the completion of your friends, neighbours or family members work. Payment is not made before the installation is complete. The payment is made directly into your bank account so you will have to give your bank account details to our account department.